Olympia’s 100% Money Back Guarantee
For first time students, we offer the following guarantee because we believe we have the best children’s program in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. If within your family’s first four weeks of classes you are not entirely happy with our programs, we will happily refund 100% of your tuition for the session (or apply it as credit toward another Olympia program). Note that our money-back guarantee is intended for families brand new to Olympia Gymnastic Training Centers, Inc.
MONTHLY TUITION INFORMATION
All of our locations operate on a monthly basis with a 4 week average per month and will be charged monthly tuition. Please visit our General Policies for more information.
MANCHESTER, CHESTERFIELD, ELLISVILLE & ST. PETERS
|30 Minutes||50 Minutes||80 Minutes|
|30 Minutes||50 Minutes||60 Minutes||80 Minutes|
|30 Minutes||50 Minutes||80 Minutes|
Annual Registration Fees: This fee is due upon initial registration and on your anniversary date thereafter. The fee defrays administrative costs, sales tax required by law and covers portion of our liability insurance cost.
- Individual Registration Fee $45.00
- Family Registration Fee $61.00
Multi-Family Discount: Multi-sibling discount is set up so only the first child pays full price, 2nd child receives 20% off, 3rd child receives 30% off and 4th child receives 50% off.
Multiple Class/Program Discount: If a student participates in multiple programs (i.e. cheer/gymnastics; ninja/tumbling, tumble & trampoline/gymnastics, etc.), he or she will receive a 20% discount on the second class or program.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Prior to your student(s) participation in any Olympia program or special activity, an online account must be completed and our rules and policies must be read and accepted. This is done through our IClassPro parent portal.
Once you have registered and paid your initial registration fee and first month’s tuition, you will be enrolled into our AutoPay system. AutoPay will charge your credit card that is on file, your monthly class tuition each month on the last business day of that month. You will receive an email reminder one week prior to your card being charged. We do not send confirmation of class times.
Customers are required to notify us in writing by the 15th of the previous month if they will not be continuing classes. This will ensure that we do not charge you for the next month’s tuition.
AutoPay is our online payment system that allows payments for classes to be received in a timely manner. We have taken specific steps in ensuring that our online Gateway allows for secure entering of our customer’s credit card. Our customers can update their card at any time online OR can call in and give our office personnel the updated information. Once you have paid your initial registration fee and first month’s tuition, Auto pay will begin the last business day of the following month of enrollment.
- We MUST have a card on file (payment options include MasterCard®, Discover®, VISA©, American Express®, or debit card), but if a customer feels strongly that they do not want their card charged on the last business day of the month, they will have the option of paying by cash or check BEFORE the last business day of the month. The card on file WILL BE CHARGED if payment is not received.
- If there are any changes that need to be made to the account (e.g. incorrect charge or a refund), our bookkeepers have the ability to correct any charges as necessary. However, since our records have a secure (encrypted) number only, the bookkeepers will need to call the customer for the full card number in order to make a change or refund. It will show up on your account within 5 business days.
- Please note: A $25.00 service charge will be applied for all returned checks. All accounts sent to our collection agency are subject to a $35.00 collection fee.